Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities: involves various methods such as penetration by thin needles or application of heat, pressure, or laser light.
Salary: 56,000-84,000
Education: requires in-depth study of the human body and the physiological effects of the treatment on the body. Also requires background in medicine, biology, psychology or neurobiology.
Add a picture:



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
No because I don’t believe I would be able to be very calm enough to not hit certain pressure points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment