Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Electrician

Duties and Responsibilities:
Read blueprints, solve complex math problems and install electrical systems. 

Salary:
$22.32 an hour

Education:
Usually takes about four years to become an Electrician, also includes an apprenticeship that combines on-the-job training and classes. Apprentices require to have a high school diploma. 


Reflection:
I believe I would like to be an Electrician because I good with math and thinking with my head while working with my hands. Although it can get a bit dangerous, I believe I will be able to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment