Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Athletic Trainer

Duties and Responsibilities: highly qualified professionals which are trained in preventing and managing injuries that come from physical activity.  

Salary: $35,000-75,000

Education: at minimum, a bachelor's degree from an accredited athletic training program. 


Reflection: I would like to be an athletic trainer because I have always been in sports since I was a little boy. Being an athletic trainer would allow me to experience athletic adventures with the athletes and help them in anything they need help on. It would also been a great feeling to get paid for something you already love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment