Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Chinese (Oriental) Medicine

Duties and Responsibilities: practice of acupuncture Chinese herbology and Asian bodywork therapy. Helps to diagnose and treat illnesses, prevent disease and improve well being.

Salary: $75,000-80,000

Education: purpose is to train practitioners to enable them to function as primary, independent healthcare providers, and most importantly to become an integral part of the modern healthcare system. 



Reflection: this seems very interesting to try and learn. It can be useful if someone is in need of it at that moment and can also help someone relax their body as well, I am not sure if I would like to work as one but to know it at least would be helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment