Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Online Research


My online research today was about the Chicago Bulls. I have rooted for the Bulls since I was a little boy watching Michael Jordan play with my father. The Bulls have not always been a great team, it took a lot for them to become National Champions in 91', 92', 93', 96', 97', and 98'. Mostly with the help of Michael Jordan, they all had to become a united team in order to accomplish their goals. They got knocked out the 89' finals and the same in 90'. They knew they had to bounce back harder and learn from their mistakes. Season 91' they just dominated the league and made it clear they were destine to be NBA Champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment