Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Student Success Statement

"Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, but it isn't. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don't do it."
-George Mitchell


George Mitchell is saying a great quote and it involves with a lot of things. So many people believe that short term pains to yourself will help you and will not affect you in the futute, but that is false. For example, one that uses steroids will see the difference in the body for a while, but will see a bigger difference later in their life. It is cheating yourself and it is better to accomplish things the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment