Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lawyer

Duties and Responsibilities:
Lawyers have many different tasks they need done in their workforce. They need full knowledge on laws, the constitution, and every kind of polocies/rules their is. Lawyers need to really communicate with their clients and get a better understanding of them. Have to try and get the best out of the case for their client.
Salary:
$114,300
Education:
First must graduate from High School, then need to attend and finish from Law School. Recieving a Bachelor's from Law School and taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Cources in Political Science might help their skills and English will as well to help in arguements. After three years of Law School a student recieves a Juris Doctor degree. After recieving the J.D. degree, the student must take and pass the bar exam for the state and U.S. territory. 
Reflection:
I am actually wery interested in being a Lawyer. I have also liked to argue and back myself up with evidence. I believe I fit for this career and can make it through law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment