Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

       Student Success Statement
"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy, I was trying to do what was right."
- Dean Smith

Dean Smith is a great man and he represents himself in the quote above. Dean Smith was an ultimate coach, he knew how to speak to his players, knew how to lead them in the right direction and he knew how to help them outside of the Basketball court. He became very close with his players and had his players see him as a father figure. He did not try to make himself look that way but the players felt so comfortable and were grateful for Smith. He pushed his players to be the best they can, that was not only on the Basketball court. That was in school, persuing dreams and becoming men. He produced great people from the teams he coached and one of the greatest players to ever play the game of Basketball is with him in the picture above, Michael Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment