Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Student Success Statement

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma (destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."
- Dr. Randy Pausch


What Dr.Randy Pausch is stating is very helpful for all people looking to persue their dreams. He clarifies how you can make your dreams come your way in the correct way. Some people believe they will only find their dream if they do everythin specific to that dream. Although that is part correct, you also need to put yourself in a good direction, to find better things in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment