Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bank Teller

Duties and Responsibilities:
Handling money, helping costumers with situations they might be in. Works inside bank and is trusted with big amounts of money. 

Salary:
$24,940

Education:
High School Diploma, and a year experience of work anywhere else.

Reflection: 
This is not really a carreer but this is something I am interested in doing before I know what i really want to go for. Bank telling will help me with money and they also get paid pretty well. This job would help me be stable untill final decisions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment