Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Veterinarian

Duties and Responsibilities:
Licensed health professional who is trained to diagnose and treat diseases and injuries in animals. Are also indirectly responsible for the health of animal owners by preventing any animal diseases from spreading to humans.  

Salary:
$86,640

Education:
Must obtain doctoral degrees from accredrited schools of veterinary schools. Must complete the four-year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program in addition to undergraduate school. 


Reflection:
I actually am interested in being a Veterinarian. I have always loved animals and being able to help them would be great. Not too much work needs to be done to be a Veterinarian as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment