Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Doing Right

Tana and Christian. Tana's husband had just died two weeks before she got mugged for $700 by Christian's father. Christian found out and felt wrong after recieving $250 from his father after the crime. He asked Tana to meet at a parking lot so he can appoligize. He then offered to give the $250 back to her. She refused it and gave it to him so he could go on the school's band trip. This is all types of right being done. First Christian does right by appoligizing to the woman. Then, he offers to give her money back which his father gave to him. At last, the woman does not want it back because she wants the boy to go on the band trip. It took him a lot to appoligize and give her the money back since he was going to use it on something he always wanted. He did right by not taking the money and ignoring the fact that it belonged to someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment