Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Anesthesiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: An Anesthesiologist works with patients before, during and after a surgical or medical procedure. Administrates correct anesthesia for the patient and monitor’s their reactions and complications to ensure comfort and manage pain.   

Salary: around $350,000


Education: In High School certain classes need to be taken in order to follow that degree in College. After, a four year undergraduate program is required; after that program it is required to take four years in Medical school. Then, another year is spent in an internship and after next three years in a residency program.


Reflection: I would not like to be an Anesthesiologist because it requires too much school and I would not be able to keep up with that. Yes they make great money, but so much time is spent at school before working as actual Anesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment