Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities: Health professionals which are trained in preventing, recognizing, managing and rehabilitating injuries caused from physical activity. 

Salary: $35,000-$75,000


Education: Lowest education required is a Bachelor’s degree for most Athletic Trainer positions. Athletic trainer programs have to do with hands-on learning. 


I have been thinking of this career choice for a long time now and I believe I actually am going to go towards it. I love sports and always wanted to be a professional Basketball player, but it seems that won't happen so being an Athletic Trainer would fit me best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment