Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autogenic Training
Duties and Responsibilities: Autogenic training is a mind and body technique containing relaxation and body awareness exercise.

Salary: There is not a salary for this training because you do it yourself. You do get good out from it; you receive heavy relaxation from it.

Education: Education needed knows how to do these training's correctly in order to find the most relaxation for your body. The exercises are similar to yoga exercises and meditation.


Reflection: Autogenic training is not a career but it does seem like something i would like to try. It sounds like very relaxing exercises and I see no harm in trying those exercises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment