Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Biomedical Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities: analyze and design solutions in biology and medicine with goal of improving quality and effectiveness of patient care. Work in manufacturing, universities, hospitals, research facilities, of companies and educational and medical institutions, and government regulatory agencies. 

Salary: $86,960

Education: requires a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineer from an accredited program to enter the occupation. Often combine formal training in medical and electronics engineering with focused biomedical training to operate confidently in the field. 


Reflection: I don't believe I would like to be a Biomedical Engineer. I have not really liked science and this job requires knowing science in biomedical means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment