Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Dermatologist

Duties and Responsibilities: 
A dermatologist many duties and responsibilities. One is treating the skin, which includes helping with scars, curing from skin cancer, blocking acne, etc. They also work with hair, nails, and mucous membranes.

Salary: $283,000

Education: 
Many fields of education need to be covered to become a dermatologist. First, a person must earn their bachelor's degree. Then, need to attend medical school and become a medical doctor. After that they will need a one year internship and at last attend dermatology residency program for 3 years. 


Reflection: 
Being a dermatologist seems like an interesting career. It would be nice to help people aging to feel better about themselves after some help. The pay is also very well, but the amount of years spent on becoming one is not for me. Too many years will be spent becoming a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment