Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Diagnostic Radiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: 
A physican and an imaging expert trained in describing medical images such as x-rays. They examine patients, obtain medical histories, diagnose illnesses. 

Salary: 
$61,000

Education: 
Must graduate from accredited medical school, earn a MD degree, pass a licening examination, perform an year of internship, and complete atleast four years of graduate medical education in radiology. 


Reflection: 
I don't believe I would like to be a Diagnostic Radiologist. I do not think so because it does not interest me at all. I feel I would get bored of looking at people's x-rays all day and not like my career. It is also a lot of years spent in becoming a Diagnostic Radiologist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment