Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and the activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood. But we do know what the Greeks knew: that intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong."

- President John F. Kennedy


John F. Kennedy is explaining why physical fitness is one of the most important responsibilities of a person. For one to put full potential and strength, the body must function at its highest capacity. Physical fitness is the ability to be free with yourself, to be confident in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment