Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

This Thanksgiving break was fun for me with the activities I did, The main and most I did was play Basketball, I have always love Basketball and lately I have not had too much time for it due to school and my job. So, last week I went out and played Basketball everyday. My favorite was on Wednesday when I took my little brother and cousin to Venice Beach and played Basketball on the memorial courts. On Thanksgiving I got to spend it with my mother's side in the morning and my father's side in the day. My weekend consisted of full working so that wasn't too fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment