Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

When they first introduced the Interdisciplinary Project to the class, I was not frightened about it. I come from a school where we have to do projects just like these every year since Middle School. My topic was some what difficult at first, but I just had to research on it mora. My group was not a bad group and we had people who actually did their part. Towards the middle it started getting difficult because we had a lot of factual evidence but did not know how to properly use it. We asked a teacher for help and he helped us through it, but it also switched up our information a bit. As a group we got through it by helping each other on places one another found difficult. A few days before the presentation we had to practice in class. Our group did not practice our presentation not one time, although we really should have. The day of the presentation my groupmates were nervous and weren't too sure what to say. I helped them by motivating them into not thinking about the presentation too hard. I told them it would not be difficult if they'd all stay calm. So, during the presentation they started off pretty nervous but got through it. I felt good knowing I helped them overcome a difficulty they had. We also got a very high score and great feedback from our judges. It was a good experience for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment