Armando

I am Armando Mora and I am a Senior in High School. I attend this High School to play in the school's Basketball team and for the big campus. I'm tall, brown and a nice person. I am also humble and care for others, other than myself.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Sucess Statement

"The Three Questions:
  1. Can people trust me to what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people how I want to be treated? 
If the answers to these questions are YES, there are no way you can fail."

- Lou Holtz
These three questions are very important to stay in one's mind. These three questions should be help inside your head as a constant reminder of what you need to do. Why? Because these three questions will lead you to success. They will lead you to success by helping you to be a better person and having people know how good of a person you are. If the answers stay yes to all three questions then you will find yourself in a good place, iwth good people and a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment